- Basmati rice - 3 cups
- French beans,finely chopped - 3/4 cup
- Carrots,finely chopped - 3/4 cup
- Onions,finely chopped - 3/4 cup
- Cabbage,finely chopped - 3/4 cup
- Capsicum,finely chopped - 1/4 cup
- Spring onions,finely chopped - 2 nos
- Celery,finely chopped - 2 stalks
- Soyasauce - 1/2 tsp
- Refined oil - 3 tbsp
- Pepper Powder as required
- Sugar a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Wash the rice properly with water to remove excess starch. Then soak them in water for about 10 mins. Now cook. After the rice is cooked,spread on a flat tray until cool.
- Now take a pan, add the oil, sauté the onions, then all the veggies and cook for 7-8 min. Then add the cooked rice. Add a pinch of sugar, pepper powder and salt.
- Add soyasauce. Mix well and remove from flame.
- Serve hot with Gobi Manchurian or Chilly Chicken or even with Paneer Butter Masala.
Lakshmi S Nair
Magic At Kitchen